Panels protect walls and doors in wet rooms
The matt surface of the panels and the 5 selected neutral shades of white, beige and grey will add understated style to your spaces while also offering scratch resistance and total watertightness.
- The Decochoc H2O panel has been specifically formulated to ensure an optimum fusion of panels and coving with the H2O welding cord. This system provides total watertightness, a property approved by the CSTB and ATEx certified.
- Its surface is slightly textured with a fine and matte Hydr’X grain finish, perfectly suitable for wet areas due to its water-repellent qualities that limit the development of limestone while ensuring optimal scratch resistance.
- Its is available in 5 bright colors to give a space feeling in wet areas, which are often small
- Model: Decochoc H2O protective and covering panels for wet areas
- Standard panel dimensions: 2.50 m x 1.30 m
- Customised options: cutting, L- or U-bends, thermoforming, chamfer
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Material: through-coloured antibacterial PVC class M1 (Bs2d0)
- Surface finish: slightly textured. Specific wet area Hydr’X grain
- Attachment: by gluing with SPM acrylic adhesive. The panels should be joined with heat-sealable joints with colours matching the range
- Colours: 5 standard.
Select a color
1105 Sea Spray