Where healthcare & design connect. The Power to Heal.
The ISP Panel which stands for Integrated Services Panel is a system made from 13mm compact laminate panels, designed to connect and conceal healthcare services at the patient’s location. Being a pre-fabricated system, these service panels speed up patient room downtime, while providing super fast assembly & reconfiguration for adapting to the needs in a rapidly evolving environment. Studies have found that patients recover faster when healthcare facilities are aesthetically pleasing & thoughtfully designed. ISP Panel not only promotes the patient recovery process but provides a flexible and robust material, a balance of style, comfort and top-grade finishing.
Replacing the need for traditional fixed joinery, the wall-mounted system provides services including power and data, lighting, medical gas terminals, communications and more. This system facilitates removable panels allowing the easy of accessibility for any future servicing to the services in the cavity. Also, additional services that maybe required in the future can be added easily without disruption of the wall finishes.
- Wall Panel design specifically designed for healthcare
- Removable panels allowing the easy of accessibility for future services
- Open cavity structure behind panels allowing space for all services to run freely from the ceiling cavity to the junction points at bed head height
- 500-1000W x 100D x 2440H mm
- Services can be taken direct from ceiling or adjacent walls
- Made from anti-bacterial, impact, wear, moisture & chemical resistant compact laminate
- Super-fast assembly & reconfiguring, adapting to a rapidly evolving environment.
- Easy to clean compact laminate panels
- Supplied by NZ manufacture with large capacity - customised solutions available
- Available in a wide range of laminate colours
- 10 Year Panel Warranty
The ISP Panel design is quick to install, easy to retrofit and relocate, and also efficient for staff to access. With a modular design, these prefinished panels are constructed off-site to allow for fast installation and can be moved and have its services changed or updated thanks to a removable front panel – our mission is to heal & our passion is to care.
- Healthcare Environments
- Hospital Facilities
- Doctors Rooms
- Resthome Facilities
- Dentist Facilities
- Medical Clinics