The restroom forms an important part of any building, with our expansive product range and with the flexibilities of our designs we can offer our clients on unsurpassed opportunity to have the restrooms facilities of their building or premises developed to form an intrinsic part of the building structure.
Our design scope typically includes:
- Concept Draws
- 3D Design & CAD Drawings
- Specification & Product Selection
Our mission is to be a perfect project partner. We can provide a tailored package for each project, services offered include initial concept and design, CAD drawings and in-house manufacturing through to installation and final handover.
As part of a responsible supply and fit solution, we take the Management & Co-ordination of our projects seriously. A dedicated project team handles all aspects of the project including maintaining regular site presence and interfacing with other trades. Our goal is to ensure that the project runs smoothly, on time and within budget.
- Project Concept Drawings & Budget
- Evaluation done at no cost
- Discussion of Expectations
- Regulatory & Legal Examinations of the Project
- Creating Opportunities for Time & Cost Savings
- Open Environment for the Development of Concepts & Ideas
- Weekly Project Updates
- Project Co-ordination Meetings
- Budgeting, Cost Control & Quality Assurance
- Contractor Co-ordination
- Consistent Communication – Eliminates Unnecessary Interruptions
- Issues are anticipated before they become problems
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business activities
- Project Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Cost Analysis
- Design & Engineering Drawings
- 3D Models & Flythrough
- Construction Planning
- Council Consenting
- All Questions Answered
- Total Satisfaction
- Fully Functioning Facility
DuraPlan offers a totally flexible service tailed to each project.
The DuraPlan approach is one of managed cooperation and includes:
- A dedicated project team to oversee operations. This team has clear objectives and are authorised to make decisions to keep the project on track day by day
- Regular site visits and management by a DuraPlan Project Manager
- Co-ordination meetings and pro-active interfacing with other trades to facilitate smooth progress
- Attention to delivery schedules so site is adequately supplied but not inundated with products for installation.
- A commitment to good communications and transparent and fair relationships between all parties
- Comprehensive H&S policy and risk management assessments